We work with landlords and tenants alike in all kinds of residential disputes. We help you to enforce the terms of tenancy agreements that are there to protect your interests. This also means protecting your property if you are the property owner, or ensuring you are provided with the furnishings and services promised to you as a tenant.
Residential disputes between landlords and tenants arise from a number of different causing factors, for example:
- Behavioural – Antisocial behaviour, noise levels, nuisance tenants.
- Financial – Rent arrears, service charges, withheld deposits.
- Material – Damage to property, inventory disputes, property disrepair.
- Legal – Disputes over tenancy agreement terms, unlawful eviction claims.
- Criminal – Illegal occupation by squatters and trespassers.